Welcome to Leopold Primary School. We are excited to open our doors and welcome you and your family to our school.
We encourage all families thinking of enrolling at Leopold to attend one of our ‘school tours’ which are held throughout the year. To see us in action, ring our office on 5250 1233 and organise to have a 45 minute school tour.
Enrolment preferences go to the students living in Leopold. Families who are out of our area will need to ring the school and speak to the principal, Jan Rollinson or assistant principal, Cheryl Hair to discuss your child’s enrolment.
To enrol at Leopold you will need to:
- Ring the school if you live outside Leopold to discuss your situation with the principal or assistant principal.
- Collect an enrolment pack from the office or download our Student_Enrolment_Form_2018
- Complete the enrolment form and return it to the office by 1st September 2017.
To complete the enrolment process you will need:
- Proof of date of birth – birth certificate or passport.
- Proof of residential address – drivers licence, health care card etc.
- Proof of immunisation.
- Medicare number.
- Contact details of two people in case of an emergency.
- Doctors details
- Copies of any relevant reports from Kindergartens, Child Care or outside agencies – speech therapist, paediatrician etc.
The principal Jan Rollinson or assistant principal Cheryl Hair may call you in for a meeting to clarify and confirm information on the enrolment form.